PDA

View Full Version : jayex

james f
14th January 2007, 02:25 AM
when i was on my way into town the other day all i saw was a blue s and red mirrors heading down the other side of the dual carrige way

jayex
15th January 2007, 04:34 AM
Aw never saw you James or i would have given you a wee flash n a wave, mind you sometimes im in my own wee world - giz a toot or a flash next time if you can :D, are you still in the Red Cooper ?... will have to keep a closer eye out for you around east Lothian and edinburgh 8):)

Suzi
16th January 2007, 02:56 AM
Jayex I saw you yesterday (Sunday) at the Pans/Port Seton roundabout, waved like a lunatic then realised i was in my boyfriends 206, doh. Awfy nice motor you have there. :)

Will keep my peepers open for yourself and james tho!

james f
16th January 2007, 05:45 AM
aye still got the cooper not out much till i sort out ma brake as ive warped the rear disc with enthusiastic route speccin for my run so i need to order the new one form GTT then i can start speccin the route again

Mark R
16th January 2007, 07:51 AM
Jayex, I spotted you on your way towards or along the A7 a couple weeks back around New Years. I figure it must have been you since I doubt there are many blue with red mirror MINIs out there in this area.:)

Just forgot to mention it at the time.

jayex
17th January 2007, 03:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mark R

Jayex, I spotted you on your way towards or along the A7 a couple weeks back around New Years. I figure it must have been you since I doubt there are many blue with red mirror MINIs out there in this area.:)

Just forgot to mention it at the time.

Yip if it was in between christmas and new year then that was me - got 3 waves n flashes on the way down the A7 on boxing day :D:cool:

jayex
17th January 2007, 03:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by Suzi

Jayex I saw you yesterday (Sunday) at the Pans/Port Seton roundabout, waved like a lunatic then realised i was in my boyfriends 206, doh. Awfy nice motor you have there. :)

Will keep my peepers open for yourself and james tho!

LOL... :D:p i've flashed a mini before while driving my dads car ( non mini) felt like a right @rse :p the mini driver looked very confused :clown: