PDA

View Full Version : Who was the saddo ?

Craig
13th January 2007, 04:14 AM
I was working in our CARM Unit (they do all the rosters/shifts for the whole force) trying to fix a printer problem (and actually managing it!:approve:) and we got onto the conversation of MINI's..

So, this guy called Neil in the office said "you never guess what I saw on Xmas Day?"

I said, "What?"

He said "I was down at my sister-in-law's in Earlston in the Borders on Xmas Day and I took the dog for a walk and found some guy with the bonnet up on his MINI, so I asked him if he had a problem", he said," no, I'm just fitting a new Air Filter!"

Guess who the saddo was ? ? ?

;):D:D:D

AndyP & Lenore
13th January 2007, 04:24 AM
<<<Jumps up and down....

I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!!

Wonder if "Neil" from your office knew the name of the guy he was chatting to?:D

A:D

AndyP & Lenore
13th January 2007, 04:25 AM
Whats the biggest suprise of all this is that you fixed the printer. Although, we only have your word on that.:eek::blackeye::D

A.:D

Craig
13th January 2007, 04:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Whats the biggest suprise of all this is that you fixed the printer. Although, we only have your word on that.:eek::blackeye::D

A.:D

:eek::eek:

actually it took 10 weeks to sort the problem.. ended up being a PCL Code incompatibility problem with certain HP printers... problem was it was routing thro an AIX server..

proved the owner of the software wrong AND fixed the problem for them... don't know why we pay them support..:eek:;):D

monkimagic
13th January 2007, 06:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

I was working in our CARM Unit (they do all the rosters/shifts for the whole force) trying to fix a printer problem (and actually managing it!:approve:) and we got onto the conversation of MINI's..

So, this guy called Neil in the office said "you never guess what I saw on Xmas Day?"

I said, "What?"

He said "I was down at my sister-in-law's in Earlston in the Borders on Xmas Day and I took the dog for a walk and found some guy with the bonnet up on his MINI, so I asked him if he had a problem", he said," no, I'm just fitting a new Air Filter!"

Guess who the saddo was ? ? ?

;):D:D:D

Billy no mates...on christmas day, sooo sad:I

Neil and Lorna
13th January 2007, 08:00 PM
Yip it was me.:D:D

Out fitting my GT Tuning filter that Santa had left under the tree.:D:D

What were you lot doing watching the Queens speech ?? :eek::eek::eek:

Neil.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

monkimagic
14th January 2007, 01:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by Neil and Lorna