PDA

View Full Version : Mini Meets ?

Craig
11th January 2007, 07:54 AM
Jason/Lesley - any chance of another MINI Meets to help with the long winter nights..:D

this place looks great... The Falkirk Wheelhouse (http://www.wheelhousefalkirk.net/)
and my next door neighbour has been there and he says the food is superb..
just a thought...:approve:

AndyP & Lenore
11th January 2007, 08:06 AM
He's been sulking since the beginning of December:eek:. Not sure why..8)8)

And while sulking he didn't want to organise another "Meats".;)

A.:D

Scottie
11th January 2007, 08:19 AM
I'll go there. So when are we talking next week.??:D

james f
11th January 2007, 08:30 AM
hmm food and banter counts us in :)

Craig
11th January 2007, 04:31 PM
I was thinking about Feb, but I'm not the organiser.. ;)

stoney
11th January 2007, 11:48 PM
i would go just for pud i want the toffie and bannana pancakes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm food :p

AndyP & Lenore
12th January 2007, 12:17 AM
Didn't we all agree that the next Mini Meats would be held in a more "central" location - like Edinburgh-ish. To try and attract some more "Eastern" members. Or am I imagining this? Probably imagining it, but it would be nice to venture more East for a change.

Scottie
12th January 2007, 12:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Didn't we all agree that the next Mini Meats would be held in a more "central" location - like Edinburgh-ish. To try and attract some more "Eastern" members. Or am I imagining this? Probably imagining it, but it would be nice to venture more East for a change.

did we.:question: I must have been absent from that conversation.:)

as long as it's this side of Edinburgh i.e. Grangemouth side I have no problems with that. Already travel 167 miles for a eat meet another few won't make that much difference.

AndyP & Lenore
12th January 2007, 12:38 AM
Don't remember the specific conversation, probably just making it up. But it would be nice all the same.;):D:D Would agree with Grangemouth side of Edinburgh.;)

stoney
12th January 2007, 12:51 AM
that would be fine with me i dont mind the drive :)

Scottie
12th January 2007, 12:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by stone

Great so how do you all not travel up to Inverness for dinner.;):p:D Allan's cooking;)

stoney
12th January 2007, 01:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Great so how do you all not travel up to Inverness for dinner.;):p:D Allan's cooking;)

:p:eek: is allan a good cook :question:

Mon the fish
12th January 2007, 01:29 AM
How about we all meet in the middle for a weekend in Pitlochry? :D

Scottie
12th January 2007, 03:29 AM

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

:p:eek: is allan a good cook :question:

well as good as any man can be:eek:;):p

Bignorm
12th January 2007, 04:06 AM
WOW WOW WOW dont go to the wheel house was there on the 5th jan it was crap the service was very poor they forgot my sisters main course missed a round of drinks <still put them on the bill tho > HONEST DONT GO

james f
12th January 2007, 04:41 AM

Don't remember the specific conversation, probably just making it up. But it would be nice all the same.;):D:D Would agree with Grangemouth side of Edinburgh.;)

i like the sound of that :D

ianking
12th January 2007, 05:50 PM
I agree with AndyP on the edinburgh sound of things. Plenty good eateries around edinburgh.

Gismo
12th January 2007, 05:56 PM
Didn't we all agree that the next Mini Meats would be held in a more "central" location - like Edinburgh-ishThat's local :eek::evil::p

AndyP & Lenore
12th January 2007, 07:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Didn't we all agree that the next Mini Meats would be held in a more "central" location - like Edinburgh-ishThat's local :eek::evil::p
Didn't say it was local. Just more Central. Local to me would be the Vineries at Clovenfords. Or the Kingsknowes Hotel. MMMmmmmm. But I wouldn't dream of asking Jason to organise a Mini Meats there. It would be Lenore and I and Ian King and Sarah, Thats about it.:eek:

ianking
12th January 2007, 08:45 PM
Ive never been to the Clovenfords, is it any good. Im just about to go to the Town House in Melrose for a wee business lunch. The Town House does a top notch steak sandwich at lunchtime.

AndyP & Lenore
12th January 2007, 09:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

Ive never been to the Clovenfords, is it any good. Im just about to go to the Town House in Melrose for a wee business lunch. The Town House does a top notch steak sandwich at lunchtime.

Clovenfords is really nice, as is the Town House in Melrose.:D

james f
14th January 2007, 10:02 AM
anyone up for something soon then :)

N12 JLK
14th January 2007, 06:42 PM
I will get Jason to sort today.

Lesley:D:D

Scottie
31st January 2007, 04:35 AM
is there still a mini meet on the 9th Feb.

N12 JLK
2nd February 2007, 06:23 AM
yup