PDA

View Full Version : Roof Graphics decided what to get

Scottie
10th January 2007, 07:54 AM
If you go to page 60 of the Feb Modern Mini Mag.

The page with Craigs old roof graphic on it,

The PW mini with black roof. well I'm thinking of getting that roof graphic on my Mellow Yellow Mini but not the boot ones.

In the same wave style as on my bonnet. The only difference I think I will get is that at the start of the roof the checks all line up then go out of line and then line up again at the end of the roof.

Think it would look cool.

AndyP & Lenore
10th January 2007, 10:48 AM
Fi, that sounds interesting and different. Not sure I'd have them lining back up again though. I'd have them starting off in line at the front and then dissipating into randomness towards the rear of the roof, making it look like they are getting shook loose as you speed up.

A.:D

markyc
12th January 2007, 03:38 AM
Like Andy's idea :approve::approve: I'm sure i've seen a pic like that somewhere other the the Mini mag and thought it looked crackin :D:approve:;)

Scottie
12th January 2007, 03:47 AM
Allan motor is in at Carlo's tomorrow.

markyc
12th January 2007, 03:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Hmmmmm might find my way to Mr Jaconelli's unit tomorrow if I can manage :eek::p:D;)

AndyP & Lenore
12th January 2007, 05:33 AM

And what design did you Allan go with? The one in the Mag, or my very tasteful, artistic and flowing alternative suggestion?;):D

Scottie
12th January 2007, 05:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

And what design did you Allan go with? The one in the Mag, or my very tasteful, artistic and flowing alternative suggestion?;):D

no that suggestion is for my MIni. Allan is getting the exact same bonnet stripes as me but in white and maybe something extra.;)

Scottie
14th January 2007, 08:04 AM
Andyp I am going to go with your idea sort of.

In the same style as my bonnet graphics. Starting all nice and neat at the front of my roof on either side.

Then they will start to look like they are getting blown and ripped off the side of the roof.

So starting all nice and neat say 3 checks across then going out of line down to say 2 accross then like they have ragged edges as they start to get ripped with a sort of 3D effect of when they are peeling back before being ripped of finally finishing with just a ragged smidge of a check at the back side of the roof.

sedgie
14th January 2007, 08:45 AM
sounds good...got a wee pic?....jist to let us see!;)

AndyP & Lenore
14th January 2007, 09:41 AM

Andyp I am going to go with your idea sort of.

In the same style as my bonnet graphics. Starting all nice and neat at the front of my roof on either side.

Then they will start to look like they are getting blown and ripped off the side of the roof.

So starting all nice and neat say 3 checks across then going out of line down to say 2 accross then like they have ragged edges as they start to get ripped with a sort of 3D effect of when they are peeling back before being ripped of finally finishing with just a ragged smidge of a check at the back side of the roof.

:approve::approve::approve::approve::approve:RESPE CT!:approve::approve::approve::approve::approve:

ianking
15th January 2007, 02:16 AM
Fi

I had a similar design on my blue mini when I had it a couple of years ago. It was meant to look like it was flying at the front of the car and stationary at the back.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ianking82/Mini.jpg

mini designs
15th January 2007, 04:32 AM
Fiona, Give me a call during the week and i'll be more than happy to draw up your ideas and email them up on a mini roof for you to have a look at.

Scottie
18th January 2007, 08:09 AM
Graphics all sorted getting fitted Friday hopefully.

Just to finish off the look on my wee Taxi.

Was thinking today wouldn't it be great to have a whole fleet of Yellow Mellow Minis put my graphics on and then use them all as Taxi's. H"mm wonder if it would take could be a money spinner themed taxis

AndyP & Lenore
18th January 2007, 08:23 AM
Looking forward to seeing the result.:D