PDA

View Full Version : How much

lomax
9th January 2007, 07:21 PM
I am already thinking of selling my mini. I haven't had it that long, but i really don't think it is for me.

Was just wondering how much my car would be worth if i was to sell or trade in.

It is a 2003 liquid yellow mini cooper s works 47k, 10 months mot 4 months tax 10 months warrenty.

It has :
Carbon scoop
carbon wing mirrors
carbon tailgate bit
colour coded chilli pack
works kit
works leather seats
coilovers
tlc pack

Thanks chris

KenL
9th January 2007, 07:33 PM
You can get a personalised valuation from www.glasse.co.uk . Not sure if it will have works kit though. Some things loke coilovers and even your really nice seats may not add much, if anything to the value.

The Carbon bits, you might be better selling them separately if you have the originals.

james f
9th January 2007, 07:44 PM
i would say arround 12k private cos of the higher milages

T6 KFR
9th January 2007, 09:15 PM
Not for you?

what are you thinking of getting instead then?

For me, the mini is the best car ive ever had, but everyone is different I suppose

lomax
9th January 2007, 09:19 PM
I had a golf before and fancy'd a change, it was the biggest mistake ever selling it as i found it was a better drive. I have had evo before and a ek9 type r.

Don't get me wrong the mini is a fun car but i am needing something a little bigger to get my snowboard in.

T6 KFR
9th January 2007, 09:26 PM
quote:lomax Posted - 09 Jan 2007 : 12:19:37
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a golf before and fancy'd a change, it was the biggest mistake ever selling it as i found it was a better drive. I have had evo before and a ek9 type r.
Don't get me wrong the mini is a fun car but i am needing something a little bigger to get my snowboard in.

fair points, although you could easy get a roof rack of rthe snowboard as it doesnt snow 24/7 365 days a year:) Keep the mini;)

james f
9th January 2007, 09:39 PM
if its power you missing give GTT or lohen a bell soo have your works working better

asuds86
10th January 2007, 01:10 AM
quote:Don't get me wrong the mini is a fun car but i am needing something a little bigger to get my snowboard in.

My snowboard fits quite nicely into my mini. I can even get my surfboard into my mini and still carry a passenger! I bought a roof rack for my mini last year but I hardly ever use it as it slows the car down a fair bit. :D

lomax
10th January 2007, 02:35 AM
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/124454.htm

Keith
10th January 2007, 02:46 AM
Good luck with the selling Lomax.