PDA

View Full Version : Mothership Run 3 sat 14th morning tour

sedgie
9th January 2007, 06:27 AM
SECOND TOUR (just to keep the MOD happy
You'll all be happy to hear:eek:....i am Sat nav for second tour!...so if you get lost....your fault for following!:p
Ok jist a joke...Gordo is taking the second drive down...as far as we know leaving Bothwell Servies Area....Lanarkshire M74 @ 9.30AM

The format will be the same, leave 9.30am on Friday morning from various locations for a convoy down to Oxford . On the Sat morn we have the factory tour :D after that people can suit themselves... (some came straight back up the road, some went on holiday, some went to a car museum on the way home... all up to yourselves).

For those that want a wee bit more info - see last year's thread... http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5667

Rough Convoy Details: (More detailed instructions nearer the time)

First Meet will be @ Bothwell Services - Leaving @ 09.30hrs

Next Stop - Southwaite Services

Next Stop - Huntleys of Salmesbury for Lunch...i'll try n book

Next Stop - Norton Canes Services (M6 Toll Road)

Last Stop - Premier Travel Inn, Oxford Business Park, Garsington Road, OXFORD, OX4 2JZ

1. Sedgie & Gordon (got room)
2. PASL + 1 (got room)
3. Duncan S & Helen (got room)
4. Duncan..making his own way down(got room)
7. Hyperflick
8. Hogg88

Total....9
33 allowed

Crombers
9th January 2007, 07:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by sedgie

You'll all be happy to hear:eek:....i am Sat nav for second tour!...so if you get lost....your fault for following!:p
Ok jist a joke...Gordo is taking the second drive down...as far as we know leaving Hamilton @ 9AM...Will confirm later..:)

Chr!st I thought you were for real there , "sat nav" snigger , now that would have been a laugh :D

<Sedgie hits the White Cliffs of Dover , "rekon we missed a turn off folks">

:D:D:D

sedgie
9th January 2007, 07:35 AM
Ok Mark R...soz you can't make it....:(...off list!

sedgie
9th January 2007, 07:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

Ok jist a joke...Gordo is taking the second drive down...as far as we know leaving Hamilton @ 9AM...Will confirm later..:)

Chr!st I thought you were for real there , "sat nav" snigger , now that would have been a laugh :D

<Sedgie hits the White Cliffs of Dover , "rekon we missed a turn off folks">

:D:D:D

Ho! B*tcho!:p....i willnae take the blame if we get lost....C*nto is "sat nav"...n tae make sure...i'll let him dreve doon!:p;):D:D:D:cool:

Crombers
9th January 2007, 07:58 AM

C*nto is "sat nav" :p;):D:D:D:cool:

Now let me work this out !!!! :D:D:D

sedgie
9th January 2007, 08:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

C*nto is "sat nav" :p;):D:D:D:cool:

Now let me work this out !!!! :D:D:D

I'm B*tcho!:p

now back on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):)

minimad
9th January 2007, 08:49 AM
how long does the tour take cos i fancied popping into minisport uk in padiham near burnley on the way back:cool:

Craig
9th January 2007, 04:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by minimad

how long does the tour take cos i fancied popping into minisport uk in padiham near burnley on the way back:cool:

Toni, it takes approx 2 and half hours... It's AMAZING... :approve::approve:

Burple
9th January 2007, 06:50 PM
Did I put us down for this?

Jeez.. It's been that long I cannae remember..! :I:D

sedgie
11th January 2007, 06:05 AM
Ok all can you all please confirm you are going!!;)...so we know who to look out for!;)...cause you all know how "dippy/daft" i am!8):clown:;)

Gismo
11th January 2007, 01:54 PM
I assume we are leaving on the friday as well with the first tour lot, or is there a different time :p
Both threads now sticky ;)

Craig
11th January 2007, 04:30 PM
you will be leaving on the Friday morning also, but you get longer in your bed... leaving @ approx 09:30hrs:D

Mon the fish
12th January 2007, 01:30 AM
The Friday tour is full, is there space on the Saturday morning one??

Duncan Stewart
12th January 2007, 04:34 AM
I confirm Helen & I are going :D Room booked, looking forward to it :p

sedgie
12th January 2007, 05:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mon the fish

The Friday tour is full, is there space on the Saturday morning one??

Well since Mark R dropped out should be fine!...but don't know for deffo until i ask Craig...he has arranged it all!:)

Craig
12th January 2007, 05:11 AM
Sedgie,

as long as your numbers stay at 33 max, (which I think it does if Gordon and Laura come along) then it's nae bother :approve:

:approve::approve::approve:

sedgie
12th January 2007, 05:20 AM
Ok Mon the Fish....i'll add you n Laura!:D

Gismo
12th January 2007, 01:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude
you will be leaving on the Friday morning also, but you get longer in your bed... leaving @ approx 09:30hrs:D
Aye, but that's about a 2 hour drive to get there :evil::p

Craig
12th January 2007, 04:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Aye, but that's about a 2 hour drive to get there :evil::p

as I said on the other thread, some nice NMS member that lives in the Central Belt, may let you bunk at their house on the thurs night.. ;)

Gismo
12th January 2007, 05:10 PM
as I said on the other thread, some nice NMS member that lives in the Central Belt, may let you bunk at their house on the thurs night.. ;)Stayed at the Weefossy's the last time, but, with the later travel time for us i'll just drive down in the morning

Craig
13th January 2007, 02:11 AM
Lesley,

got an email from Tree73 (Cherry). Due to other commitments she can't make it now. Can you take her off your list.

ta

Craig (she is TOTALLY gutted she is missing this..:disapprove:)

sedgie
13th January 2007, 03:36 AM
ok done

Mon the fish
13th January 2007, 04:01 AM
I'm not sure if we can definitely make it yet, I'll need to speak to the lovely Laura first to see if she can get it off work :)

sedgie
13th January 2007, 04:16 AM
ok no probs...will leave your name on list till you say!;):)

W14RCO
15th January 2007, 04:00 AM
Angel-mini and myself are going to be leaving later on the friday after work,is there anyone else in the sme situation and would also be interested in the trip to minisport but not sure how far away

ELFMAN
15th January 2007, 08:35 AM
I can confirm (again) that I'm going, barring death etc. Hotel booked etc.....

Are there any "Convoy Formation" (ie Meeting Points/Times etc) arranged for Run 2 yet? If Run 1 is going earlier, do we get extra points if we catch and overtake them ?????! (only kiddin')

minimad
15th January 2007, 10:00 AM
marco when do you want to go to minisport on the friday or on the way back up on the saturday:question:

W14RCO
16th January 2007, 05:05 AM
as we are not going down until late on friday probably be on the saturday on the way back up doi you know how far it is

minimad
16th January 2007, 06:18 AM
marco its pretty far i dont think we would manage to get to padiham on time,i wouldnt like to drive all the way up to find them closed or having to spend 5mins there,ive waited a long time to get the chance to visit.i wonder if anybody on the evening tour would swap places with us,but i dont know how your fixed for your work if you could leave on the friday morning?,or if it would be okay with craig who after all is orginising the run.:I;)

sedgie
16th January 2007, 06:59 AM
you can all swap if you wish!....Craig has orginised this but i am taking the second run down!....can you all take "the banter!" to other thread as i need to keep an eye on who is coming down!:eek:....cheers;):D:cool:

minimad
16th January 2007, 07:04 AM
:D

Mon the fish
17th January 2007, 01:36 AM
Going to have to pull out of this, turns out Laura can't get the time off work :disapprove:

W14RCO
17th January 2007, 04:57 AM
sorry mate cant make it any earlier on the friday so wont make that tour anyway

sedgie
17th January 2007, 05:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by W14RCO

sorry mate cant make it any earlier on the friday so wont make that tour anyway

Are you still coming?...for the sat morning tour???

PASL
4th February 2007, 06:33 AM
Me and the gf Angela are still up for this trip cant wait to give the gp a good run and put names to faces :cool:

MiniPaul...

X30YES
5th February 2007, 08:57 PM
SECOND TOUR (just to keep the MOD happy) What's the Ministry of Defence got to do with the run ...are we bombing it down the road ?????:p:D:D:D

sedgie
6th February 2007, 01:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

SECOND TOUR (just to keep the MOD happy) What's the Ministry of Defence got to do with the run ...are we bombing it down the road ?????:p:D:D:D

LOL yes we are "bombing" it doon the road!:p;):D:D.....be jist like wacky races!:D:D

goodingm
8th February 2007, 03:38 PM
Afraid I have to pull out of this trip, have work commitments at that time that I cannot get out of , apologies , hopefully sopmeone else will be able to take the place.

Clare1
12th February 2007, 01:46 AM
Just noticed my name is still down for this. Unfortunately due to work i cant make this run either.:disapprove::(
On the upside though it is the launch of the New MINI One / CooperD and Sidewalk that weekend, so anyone wanting to pop in for a blether and a wee look your all welcome!!!

Ive already done the factory tour before through, you will all really enjoy it!!! Its great, Plant Oxford is a wonderful magical place!! :D;)

sedgie
12th February 2007, 03:02 AM
Ok nae\ probs...peeps removed!;):cool::D

Craig
3rd March 2007, 01:21 AM
Sedgie,

could you add Fairy + 1 to your list provisionally.

thanks

:approve::approve:

euan
3rd March 2007, 02:53 AM
The one run in my neck of the woods I could go on and...I'll be in Aberdeen!!!!

ARG!!!

rockwell
4th March 2007, 04:51 AM
Hi
Can you please take me off this run please,i forgot i was still down for this,somethings came up for this date,i dont want to rob someone of a place if they need one

thanks

Donald

sedgie
4th March 2007, 05:08 AM
ok done:)

sedgie
7th March 2007, 05:17 AM
Ok all.....wee reminder!!!:D....no long now! can all who has put their names down and not booked hotel! please think of doing so quickly!...thanks:D:cool:

We do not want you camping in yer car;)

Fairy
7th March 2007, 09:51 PM
Hi,

Can you please take me off this run as i have a surprise 50th to go to that wknd. Sorry to mess u about but had to make sure it was the same wknd.
Thanks anyway, hoepfully will make it next time
Fay

Craig
11th March 2007, 01:45 AM
Sedgie,

can you please take Elfman off your list please as he is going on the fri night tour now after our discussion last night.

Thanks

Craig :D

W14RCO
19th March 2007, 06:43 AM
sorry folks for leavin it late really miffed but wont be able to make this trip see you all later

PASL
27th March 2007, 06:54 PM
Still up for the run :D

Is there anyone else leaving from the aberdeen ?

sedgie
28th March 2007, 12:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by PASL

Good Good:D...have you booked hotel yet????....i don't know who on list is in Aberdeen....but i'm staying throu by Glasgow the nite before to save getting up tooooooo early:D

Gismo
28th March 2007, 12:55 AM
Is there anyone else leaving from the aberdeen ?I'll be leaving from Montrose, but am on the Friday night tour and will be leaving mega early :sleepy:

PACMAN
28th March 2007, 01:35 AM

i'm leaving from aberdeen but i'm on the early bird list ;):p:D

sedgie
28th March 2007, 01:46 AM
There is still spaces on Craigs evening tour thats leaving early friday it you wish to go on that!:)

sedgie
29th March 2007, 03:28 AM
Ok Reminder to all on this tour!....can you please confirm if you are going!!!!!...and have you booked hotel!!!!....it's just over 2 weeks away!!!

Burple
29th March 2007, 11:27 PM
Sorry mum, ;) Looks like we can;t make this one after all :(:(

Just got the keys to the new hoose, adn since we're trying to get in before the end of April, some sacrifices have to be made. :(

On the plus side, anyone wanting to stop in for a cuppa after the Arbroath Spectacular should be able to, as we'll be about 10 mins outside Arbroath! :cool::D:D:D

sedgie
30th March 2007, 12:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Sorry mum, ;) Looks like we can;t make this one after all :(:(

Just got the keys to the new hoose, adn since we're trying to get in before the end of April, some sacrifices have to be made. :(

On the plus side, anyone wanting to stop in for a cuppa after the Arbroath Spectacular should be able to, as we'll be about 10 mins outside Arbroath! :cool::D:D:D

That ok son.....:p...thats you removed!;)

Good luck with the move:D

broken_brian
30th March 2007, 12:07 AM
I also have to pull out of this one as i cant get the time off work sorry for the short notic.

sedgie
30th March 2007, 12:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by broken_brian

I also have to pull out of this one as i cant get the time off work sorry for the short notic.

Thats you off the list:)

PACMAN
30th March 2007, 02:16 AM
Then there was 9 :eek: what have you done to all of them :)

sedgie
30th March 2007, 02:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

Then there was 9 :eek: what have you done to all of them :)

Hehe....would you like to know......:p:p;)....n i bet half o the 9 willnae go!:p:(;):D

duncan
30th March 2007, 05:41 AM
Hotel now booked.

My work is mucking me about a bit, and I might be able to make the Friday tour now, but I'll stay on the Saturday tour for the time being, if thats OK.

sedgie
1st April 2007, 04:18 AM
Ok had email from Angus....he thinks he is offshore....so him off list

PASL
2nd April 2007, 07:42 AM
All sorted hotel booked day of work taken woohoo

MiniPaul...

BJN
3rd April 2007, 06:23 PM
Oh I hate doing this, was hoping this would work out, but...

unfortunately due to an office move and training course I'm not gonna be able to make it

:disapprove:

sedgie
5th April 2007, 06:33 AM
ok Sheilz....in Dubia....lucky bugger....off list:)

PASL
5th April 2007, 09:44 AM
Mini oxford info

http://www.bmweducation.co.uk/coFacts/linkDocs/PLANT_TOURS_V3.pdf

MiniPaul...

Craig
6th April 2007, 03:51 AM
Hi,

I have just had the confirmation from Plant Oxford for the 2 tours.. :eek::blackeye::D.

I will need to email them back, however I wanted to make sure that all of you on the Sat Morn tour are happy to move to the Fri Tour ? I will have to do a bit of groveling/apologising as it took a bit of work to get them to organise the Sat tour and now we are pulling out.. :disapprove:

Anyway, please let me know if this is OK and I will see if they can accomodate us.

:approve::approve::approve:

sedgie
6th April 2007, 04:27 AM
fine with me craig:D

duncan
6th April 2007, 04:56 AM
same with me

Duncan Stewart
6th April 2007, 06:15 AM
Fine with us :D

Duncan Stewart
6th April 2007, 06:20 AM
Lesley - Thanks for the info on the Glasgow hotel but we will just be heading through from St Andrews on the Friday morning
Cheers :D

PASL
6th April 2007, 07:06 AM
Cool With me

MiniPaul...

sedgie
7th April 2007, 01:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by Duncan Stewart

Lesley - Thanks for the info on the Glasgow hotel but we will just be heading through from St Andrews on the Friday morning
Cheers :D

No probs Duncan....see you on the friday morning:D