PDA

View Full Version : Fit Like?

Cullenclassicmini
16th January 2004, 10:14 AM
Hello
my names Chris and im from Cullen! so some fo you already know where im from. SPotted the site and the fact you do a run up to the Ice cream shop (which is all i ever get if i mention im from cullen, "oh Cullen thats where you get the great ice cream" :p )

So just thought id pop on to see when you were planning this years run so i could meet up. Not a new mini owner though i wouldnt say no to one!

cheers

Chris

minidriver#1
16th January 2004, 10:18 AM
Hey, welcome to the site, its great to hear from classic owners also, i recently purchased a classic from a gentleman in aberdeen and cant wait to getmy hands on it. The Cullen run was superb last year, and it would be great to meet up with or even have a classic or two on the convoy as hs been the case in recent runs :)

Cullen is a lovely place, and being from dundee and workin and all that, the added bonus of going on the runs is to discover places like your town that i've never been to :)

I'm not sure that a final date has been set for this years Cullen run, but i'm sure it wont be that far from being decided :)

seany
16th January 2004, 11:56 PM
HI AND WELCOME TO NEW MINI SCOTLAND BADGER SITE,HEE HEE

Fontal
17th January 2004, 12:17 AM
Hi and welcome to NMS it's a great laugh on here :)

Richard

broken_brian
17th January 2004, 09:22 AM
welcome fellow classic owner:D:D:cool:

ps: hand ur sanity in at the front desk:clown:

Gismo
17th January 2004, 06:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by broken_brian
ps: hand ur sanity in at the front desk:clown:Already removed and hung up in the members lounge ;):p

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
19th January 2004, 09:45 PM
Welcome to NMS Chris.