PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Cooper, RA 03...

Burple
8th January 2007, 07:05 PM
(Yellow, black and white checked roof :D)
Chucking a quick 3 point turn on the Uni Campus in Dundee... just outside the Dental Hospital..

I was wandering up the pavement (first day back at work this year :(), saw the NMS sticker as you went up the road.. :D:D

Craig
8th January 2007, 07:40 PM
Sounds like Clare and Rab... they were on the treasure hunt with you young man (although they didn't go to Kincardine Bridge!! :eek::D)

Burple
8th January 2007, 09:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

Sounds like Clare and Rab... they were on the treasure hunt with you young man (although they didn't go to Kincardine Bridge!! :eek::D)

could be.. the car has a nice set of R90's

Way to shiny for this time of year..

:p:p:p:p

Mon the fish
9th January 2007, 01:32 AM
My missus will not be happy when she hears that there's another yellow Cooper with a chequered roof out there, that'll shut her up for oh, about 5 mins or so :D

claire
10th January 2007, 07:13 AM
hehe it was us, i was at an interview in the dental school. Rab was doing the crazy driving that day:)

no got a chequed roof though only my wing mirrors;)

Burple
10th January 2007, 08:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by claire

hehe it was us, i was at an interview in the dental school. Rab was doing the crazy driving that day:)

Cool :cool:
Well It was my first day back.. that's my excuse ;)
If Rab wonders who the funny bloke giving him a funny look was.. s'only me :I:D Thought I knew the face but I couldn't place it :I:D

zimbo
10th January 2007, 11:07 PM

...no got a chequed roof though only my wing mirrors;)

Ha ha dont worry with his height the mirrors would have looked like the roof to him. :p;):D

claire
12th January 2007, 07:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Cool :cool:
Well It was my first day back.. that's my excuse ;)
If Rab wonders who the funny bloke giving him a funny look was.. s'only me :I:D Thought I knew the face but I couldn't place it :I:D

Rab say's the same, just couldn't quite place the friendly face:)

Well you may see us/me out and about in Dundee a lot more now, I got the job, WOOHOO!:D

Burple
12th January 2007, 06:55 PM
quote:
Well you may see us/me out and about in Dundee a lot more now, I got the job, WOOHOO!:D

Nice one! congrats! I work across the road in ICS for the Uni :D
Look out for the Purple One around.. with tiny winter wheels on just now :(;):p:D

Burple
12th January 2007, 06:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

...no got a chequed roof though only my wing mirrors;)

Ha ha dont worry with his height the mirrors would have looked like the roof to him. :p;):D

An *you're* lining up for a slap ya dobber! :p:p:D:D

zimbo
12th January 2007, 09:58 PM
Bwaa ha ha haaaaa.... :p:D

claire
14th January 2007, 01:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1Nice one! congrats! I work across the road in ICS for the Uni :D
Look out for the Purple One around.. with tiny winter wheels on just now :(;):p:D
Aw cheers mate.
Cool maybe see you around:)