PDA

View Full Version : R56 S'

zimbo
7th January 2007, 08:30 AM
Is it just me or are NMS members only being offered their new R56 S' in blue only??? :D

I mean there seems to be an ever increasing number of them on this site ...any colour so long as its blue!! :p:D

Congrats to all you lucky people, got a road test in Menzies' demo S the other day, Mmmmmmm :D

james f
7th January 2007, 08:44 AM
lol good point

swil00
7th January 2007, 10:32 AM
Car really suits LB... No wonder its so popular :)

illegalhunter
7th January 2007, 06:00 PM
well when you see lighting blue in the flesh its a bit of a let down iam no a lover of silver ,red is my fav colour but ive got a red cooper & want people to no ive got a new car so i was stuck with laser blue

stoney
7th January 2007, 06:58 PM
well the only r56 i have seen on the road was a mellow yellow yesterday and it looked really good :) if i as 2 bye one it would be the yellow

N12 JLK
7th January 2007, 07:00 PM
well if you want to be in the LBS club then you will have to buy one;)
( Laser Blue S club)

KenL
8th January 2007, 02:01 AM
I really like Laser Blue but this may be similar to when the S was first released. Everyone seemed to go for Electric Blue as it was exclusive to the S...and S owners think they are better than the rest of us :D

Craig
8th January 2007, 04:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by KenL

I really like Laser Blue but this may be similar to when the S was first released. Everyone seemed to go for Electric Blue as it was exclusive to the S...and S owners think they are better than the rest of us :D

are we not ? ? (oh wait a minute, I'm still a Cooper Driver...;))

to be honest, it's not cos it is exclusive to the S, it's because it was one of only 2 colours that I liked from the range... I like something a bit different (currently have Black Eye Purple). I know that a lot of people will have Laser Blue, but I thinks it's a really nice colour of blue.:approve:

The range of colours for the new range (to begin with anyway) I think are a bit bland.. I know they will bring in more colours as they did with the last model, but I was hoping for more variety..:D

illegalhunter
8th January 2007, 04:36 AM
go on zimbo order a new laser blue s you no you want to