the Clubman should get her November this year. or maybe just after.:D:D

Craig
7th January 2007, 06:05 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

and what car is going to be the sacrificial lamb then :question:

should be a nice car tho...;)

stoney
7th January 2007, 06:10 AM
what u like :) look forward 2 seeing the club man tho !!!!

Scottie
7th January 2007, 06:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

Craig both of them.:( well both at the moment;):p but depending if my plans re my job status all comes together them not to sure maybe just mines.

Although it has always been the plan to trade both of them and get a really tricked out Clubman.:) without putting to much money into the deal.

AndyP & Lenore
7th January 2007, 06:18 AM
Sounds very nice Fi.

As Craig say's, which Mini will be traded for it? The New Mini, the New new Mini, the New New New Mini or the Freelander?;):D

A.:D

illegalhunter
7th January 2007, 06:18 AM
well done fi aim desperate to see one in the flesh are there any details avalible @ the moment on them or did you just put the deposit down on spec

Scottie
7th January 2007, 06:23 AM
don't know much about it at all other than what I've seen on mini2 and the mags etc etc.

Put the deposit down a small deposit to secure first build slot. I will look forward to emailing Claire again on a weekly basis to ask if there is any news on them yet.;)

Oh what colour to get h'mm wonder what the colours will be.

A proper Mini and I can get my dogs in the rear. Now you can't get better than that can you.:cool:

illegalhunter
7th January 2007, 06:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

Craig both of them.:( well both at the moment;):p but depending if my plans re my job status all comes together them not to sure maybe just mines.

Although it has always been the plan to trade both of them and get a really tricked out Clubman.:) without putting to much money into the deal.
there sould be no way you will be putting money in on the deal with both your cars traded yours is best lookin r56 cooper on mini 2 by a feckin mile & with thoose new jcw s they will be giving you plenty back

Scottie
7th January 2007, 06:35 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/car_photo_208074_5.jpg

Scottie
7th January 2007, 06:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Sounds very nice Fi.

As Craig say's, which Mini will be traded for it? The New Mini, the New new Mini, the New New New Mini or the Freelander?;):D

A.:D

Freelander oh no ;) just got me towbar fitted Friday so will be doing some Winter Caravanning pretty soon.

However if BMW/MINI ever bring into production the MINI 4x4 then I will die and go to heaven.:cool::D

stoney
7th January 2007, 06:53 AM

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/car_photo_208074_5.jpg

i really like the look of this :D:D

james f
7th January 2007, 07:18 AM
^^ has to be one of the worst photoshop jobs ive seen in a while look at the angles and the shadows esp the roof and the rear light autoexpress strike again

althought i form the real pics ive seen of the traveler it looks like its gonna be a good un but im suppried more pics havent made it out sooner with its impending release

Nenah
7th January 2007, 08:42 AM

the Clubman should get her November this year. or maybe just after.:D:D

Nice one! We've also put a deposit down on a Clubman too :D - had our name on list for a while now.

Glad to hear we've both been told delivery date in November or December - but given the drama with the Park Lane, who knows!!

The Clubman is one Mini I'm VERY excited about!:p

vintageb3
7th January 2007, 09:13 AM
Seen this Fi?

http://www.mini.com/com/en/mini_cv/index.jsp?content=tokyo.jsp

mark

Scottie
7th January 2007, 09:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by vintageb3

Seen this Fi?

http://www.mini.com/com/en/mini_cv/index.jsp?content=tokyo.jsp

mark

yeh saw that when I was at the motor show in London this July. Doubt MINI will make the production car as cool as that one

ELFMAN
8th January 2007, 05:26 AM
Fiona! You've just bought two. I KEEP SOCKS LONGER THAN YOU KEEP MINIS!!! My first Mini was a 1978 Clubman Estate.

Is it just me or has the photo been put together under the influence of certain substances on 'Pete Doherty Photoshop Special Edition 1.5'? I'm sure it will be lovely in the metal. Possibly. Good job you have a wee dogs though.

T6 KFR
8th January 2007, 10:58 PM
OMG, can anyone keep up with the amount of minis you go through:)

that clubman reminds me of a transformer..but will be a very cool car..and seems ALOT more pratical space:approve: