PDA

View Full Version : To Convertible owners

vintageb3
6th January 2007, 10:02 PM
Hi Guys...

When I bought my MCSC...there was a white bag in the boot. Its kinda like a folding bag with a strap on it. The inside leaves opens up and when I called the previous owner about the bag...she said it was in the car when she bought it and assumed it was for the diffuser ( the thing that goes across the back seats to stop your hair getting blown about).

The other day I tried to put the diffuser in the bag...but I couldn't get it to fit.

Any idea what this bag is for?

Is it for my pieces?

mark

Clare1
7th January 2007, 01:54 AM
Hey Mark,

Sounds like the Carry Bag for the Wind Deflector to me!

The Wind Deflector folds in half to fit nicely into the bag which goes into the boot.:)

:p

ianking
7th January 2007, 01:54 AM
It is for the wind deflector. Its super tricky to fold the deflector up. I have managed it a couple of times but i always have to refer back to the instruction card that is in the white bag.

vintageb3
7th January 2007, 05:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1

Hey Mark,

Sounds like the Carry Bag for the Wind Deflector to me!

The Wind Deflector folds in half to fit nicely into the bag which goes into the boot.:)

:p

Hi Clare...

I can fold the deflector no problems...but can't get it to fit in the bag,

Will have another go at it...as both you and BS have come back with the same answer.

Thanks folks!

mark

hogg88
7th January 2007, 05:43 PM
Why take it out of the car ?? :p

You should have your roof down every day "any weather any temperature", as long as you go faster than 30mph you don't get wet (as long as the deflector is up)and dark cloud dodging is a great sport. ;)

Ok, heavier the rain the faster you have to go. but it's all fun thats why we buy Mini's :D

Have only been home for 3 days and seen 7 MCSC, all have given me a strange look as i had roof down. Why buy a Convertible if you ain't going to make the most of it i say !!

Sorry for the rant :I

Happy Topless Driving :D;)

N12 JLK
7th January 2007, 07:04 PM
Does the bag say Tesco on it, if so then it could be some shopping;)

vintageb3
7th January 2007, 08:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

Does the bag say Tesco on it, if so then it could be some shopping;)

Don't be silly!!!

Its a convertible!

'Sainsbu....oh dear....:("

NEVER MIND OK!!!!

mark
:clown: