PDA

View Full Version : Red mini wi black roof n bonnet stripesin falkirk

Pistol_pedro
6th January 2007, 01:25 AM
There is a very similar mini to mini in the falkirk area, its red with black roof and bonnet stripes and its a cooper. i no it has a female driver and she goes to bannatynes as everytime i leave her car is in car park and i always try to get in her car as i forgot where i parked mine and think hers is mine:p. so if u know? or u are this girl please let me no.. Thanx

Mon the fish
6th January 2007, 01:48 AM
I see this Mini all the time... never waves though :(

Craig
6th January 2007, 01:56 AM
it better no be my sister, or she is getting a big SLAP. (hers doesn't have bonnet stripes tho');)

Mon the fish
6th January 2007, 04:05 AM
It's got 17" S-spokes, and is normally a damn sight cleaner than mine :D

smiler
7th January 2007, 07:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

it better no be my sister, or she is getting a big SLAP. (hers doesn't have bonnet stripes tho');)

Muppet it's no me, as I've no got bonnet stripes on this one:) I am sometimes down at Bannantynes though.:)

Pistol_pedro
7th January 2007, 08:31 PM
Hey again, Mon the Fish, is it me that doesnt wave or the girl? if mini drivers wave i wave back. or should i just wave to everyone???

also looks like we have a wee family tiff goin on he he :P Smiler will keep eye out for u cos im at bannantynes all the time :D

Mon the fish
8th January 2007, 04:37 AM
It's the girl who doesn't wave. I'll keep an eye out for you, I'm in a leccy blue S Works :)