illegalhunter
5th January 2007, 04:45 AM
paul la gone not before time he was a dafty thats drom an aberdeen suporter

ianking
5th January 2007, 05:22 AM
Bring back Walter Smith.

Mon the fish
5th January 2007, 06:37 AM
I'd happily let Walter leave the Scotland set-up to go back to the huns, because he was only successful first time round due to chequebook management.

If he takes his brand of defensive football to rangers at the moment, they'll be looking at the bottom six with any luck...

Altogether now, "Sebo, Sebo.." :p

PACMAN
5th January 2007, 06:55 AM
leave Walter where he is .... we might make a euro yet :D:D

Don't care who look after Ranger as long as there nae good :blackeye::eek::D;)

AeroJonny
5th January 2007, 08:16 AM
It sounds early on like Coisty's gonna be involved which can only be a good thing as far as i'm concerned. We ideally need someone with Rangers in their blood to lift the club and supporters as a whole.

Crombers
5th January 2007, 08:17 AM
I'm gutted he's gone :disapprove::mad::(

euan
6th January 2007, 12:44 AM
I think rangers had the best manager they've had in ages in Le Guen. As it is, Murry bottled it when he wanted rid of Ferguson. Player power gone mad. Managers need time to develop a team, which he didn't get. Not helped by it being a world cup year, you can't get the players in you want at the right time etc as the transfer window goes later in championship years.

As for the suggested new setup, it'll be Mcleish all over again. 2 years, all change. If Scotland don't qualify for the Euros, he'll get dogs abuse - brave man!

X30YES
6th January 2007, 07:55 PM
PLG for PSG ?????????? I wonder