PDA

View Full Version : anyones mini get damaged last night ?

stoney
1st January 2007, 09:32 PM
just wondering if any one had damage 2 the mini in the stroms last night mine did a weely bin has blown in 2 the neerside door and left a nice dent and scrach on the door well p$$d off what a start 2 the new year !!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

vintageb3
1st January 2007, 09:57 PM
Sorry to hear this....

Kim's 207 got the same treatment from a wheelie bin

mark

stoney
1st January 2007, 10:21 PM
thats a shame as well its life but just crap :(

james f
1st January 2007, 10:37 PM
well the rain filled my boot with water again

X30YES
1st January 2007, 10:44 PM
I hope not ...Its lying out at Martins place in Cove !!

N12 JLK
1st January 2007, 11:47 PM
Moved mine out to the top of the drive in case of falling tiles.

It was wild. Mt friend in Kirkie has had no electricity since last night.

David Wynne
2nd January 2007, 12:09 AM
There was a Christmas tree wedged between mine and another mini (seven mini`s in my street!) no damage though.

jayex
2nd January 2007, 12:27 AM
part of next doors fence was up against my wee car when i went out to come to work this morning :eek: - didnt notice any dents tho , fingers crossed will have a closer inspection when i wash it tomorow :evil: Had to dodge a few wheely bins on the road on the way in - those things are a pain in the @*** !!
aw the best for 2007 to all ao NMS :)

Scottie
2nd January 2007, 03:07 AM
storms :eek: what storms:eek: weather was fine here at Inverness:D

stoney
2nd January 2007, 03:16 AM
well down here in the west there has been trees down roofs off houses and a big dent in my car !!!!!!!!

Scottie
2nd January 2007, 03:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by stone

well down here in the west there has been trees down roofs off houses and a big dent in my car !!!!!!!!

not good. we were meant to get a touch of snow but nothing:( bl00dy freezing tonight though:D

Burple
2nd January 2007, 08:15 AM
Thankfully not, but a few close moments with huge puddles and fallen / falling lumps of tree on the way home from Ellie's bruv's last night! :eek: It was wild! They got a power cut just as we were about to leave, and were joking about 'this being a night for the Zombies to be out' :eek::eek::D:D:D (they live about a mile up a farm track in the middle of nowhere) :D:D

Gismo
2nd January 2007, 07:02 PM
Luckily mine was tucked up in the garage :p but, once the hail stones started any car outside would have suffered :disapprove:

AndyP & Lenore
2nd January 2007, 07:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

.... and were joking about 'this being a night for the Zombies to be out' :eek::eek::D:D:D (they live about a mile up a farm track in the middle of nowhere) :D:D

The Zombies? Or Ellie's Bruv?:eek::blackeye::D

A.:D

gill
2nd January 2007, 11:27 PM
Both our minis were OK - no damage.

Spent Hogmany at my Mum's and there was no power from 11pm!!! We had power at our house though, so that was fine!

Mum's electric did come back on at 3am!!! (just when us three were staggering home .... hic!!!;))

stoney
3rd January 2007, 12:06 AM
looks like i am the unluck one then found scrachs 2 day ont the back bumper as well :(

illegalhunter
3rd January 2007, 12:10 AM
my driveway gate blew off had to tie up the other on to stop it hitting tthe mini close call

stoney
3rd January 2007, 12:34 AM
well i got off lighty compared 2 this

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid220/p04cacd263f06fc6137b1a42d83c48ae3/ebbf2b76.jpg

vintageb3
3rd January 2007, 06:48 AM
Does that car have a walnut burr dash?...and seats....and boot lid...and...

Sorry...I'm "bark"ing up the wrong tree here...and shouldn't really be "branch"ing out in to humour.

OK...I will "Leaf" it alone....I know where my real "roots" lie.

Hope some of you "twig" on some of these tree "jokes"

Don't want to be "bush" wacked!!!

Sorry....

mark

Craig
3rd January 2007, 07:33 AM
brrrrrrr tish!

that's my wee drum kit I use for pi$h jokes....:eek:;):D

vintageb3
3rd January 2007, 08:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude

brrrrrrr tish!

that's my wee drum kit I use for pi$h jokes....:eek:;):D

Here till Thursday...try the veal...

mark

Burple
4th January 2007, 04:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

.... and were joking about 'this being a night for the Zombies to be out' :eek::eek::D:D:D (they live about a mile up a farm track in the middle of nowhere) :D:D

The Zombies? Or Ellie's Bruv?:eek::blackeye::D

A.:D

:D:D:D