PDA

View Full Version : bannage

minidriver#1
15th January 2004, 09:44 AM
i just banned 5 people on my forums tonight. wish they were as well behaved as yoos like. late night sortin out the boards. Callum, fancy a swap?

Willie M
15th January 2004, 04:52 PM
I think (although I may be wrong), MMM has only imposed 1 tiny wee ban since NMS began ;)
Still, I managed to find my way back in ;)

Julz
15th January 2004, 05:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

MMM has only imposed 1 tiny wee ban since NMS began ;)

Do tell then?! Or should I specifically not know??;)

Gismo
15th January 2004, 07:31 PM
It's a testimony to the people on the forum and the subject matter that affords MMM's site to be litter free :)
I also reckon it's down to size, ooer missus (LnL1) it's every owners dream to have many registered members but the downside is that a few rotten apples will float to the surface at some time, but, until then let's continue to enjoy the site and all the benefits that go with it

Steps down off soapbox

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
15th January 2004, 10:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Do tell then?! Or should I specifically not know??;)
Now, now Julia ;) I did say 'I think (although I may be wrong)'.
Only the Great One that is MMM can ever know the truth :approve:

Got to echo Alan's sentiments though. We really do have a great bunch of folks around here and the sense of 'community' is outstanding. I think the fact that so many of us have met face to face via the many runs and meets has gone a long way towards promoting this friendly site. Hats off to Calum for bringing it all together. More strength to NMS, long may it continue :approve:

When you hear some of the tales from MINI2 moderators about things that go on behind the forums (editing, censoring, deleting. The things us mere mortals never see) it's quite sad really.

Monsta Mo Mini
15th January 2004, 11:04 PM
The offending party was indeed banned from these forums and reported to his own ISP for posting abusive material. That's all ye need to know! ;)

KJ - thanks for the offer, but I've seen how many folk are in your forums...thank goodness you're such a lovely bunch.

Julz
16th January 2004, 05:20 PM
Awwwwwwww, but I wanna know!!!;) (it was me, I just managed to sign on from a different ISP!!!:clown:)

Monsta Mo Mini
16th January 2004, 06:43 PM
Nope....not telling!

Julz
16th January 2004, 10:09 PM
:(;)

Willie M
19th January 2004, 05:11 PM
:p Na, na, naa, naa, na !! :clown:

Big Col
19th January 2004, 09:06 PM
<whispers> The person said Corsas were better than MINIs Julz...

Julz
21st January 2004, 06:14 AM
aaaaaaaaaah, the only good thing about Corsas, and yes folks, there is ONE, is their telly ads!!! Anyone get the feeling those ads should actually be for minis???:clown:

GAJ
21st January 2004, 07:47 AM
And a Mars Bar to the first person to know which band provide the music.

Gismo
21st January 2004, 08:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ
And a Mars Bar to the first person to know which band provide the music.He he, im on a roll, and i want the KING size mars bar, ahem, clears throat, that would be "Touch Sensitive" by, ta da da da da da de da The Fall, am i right, am i, am i, am i ;)

Bonnie Scotland

GAJ
21st January 2004, 06:13 PM
King Size it is!

My favourite band, today anyway!

Google and Commercial Breaks & Beats make these things far too easy though!;)

Gismo
22nd January 2004, 05:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ
Google and Commercial Breaks & Beats make these things far too easy though!;) :blackeye: How dare you even suggest i didn't know the answer :evil: Do i still get my king size mars bar

GAJ
22nd January 2004, 07:28 AM
I dunno.

Maybe!