PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Henri Bros Hello Parks

Gordons_cooper_wrks
30th December 2006, 04:02 AM
Henri bros is now owned by Douglas Parks. Lets just hope the high standard of Henri's doesnt slip! :)

illegalhunter
30th December 2006, 04:03 AM
are they changing the name

markyc
30th December 2006, 04:15 AM
Wonder if they'll open on a Sunday now :question::question: Always found it strange that the dealership was closed on what is potentially the busiest day of the week for looking for a new mowta :);)

Gorbash12346
30th December 2006, 05:09 AM
sign's already... up... we didn't even know about it.... obviously someone did as i don't see those signs being made up quickly...

X30YES
30th December 2006, 05:11 AM
Bang goes another option to " shop around " in our area then :p;)

illegalhunter
30th December 2006, 06:22 AM
well henry bros gave me a grand more in trade in than fairbairns but arnold crap all the same

kyleminiman
30th December 2006, 07:01 PM
Yeah its now called "Douglas Park" Glasgow BMW/MINI. It will be open the same as us in Hamilton so yeah open sundays......

Crombers
30th December 2006, 07:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

Wonder if they'll open on a Sunday now :question::question: Always found it strange that the dealership was closed on what is potentially the busiest day of the week for looking for a new mowta :);)

Apparently HB were closed on a Sun for religeous beliefs (so I was told by the guy who sold me ma MINI)

sh@z
6th January 2007, 01:01 AM
Damn, Henry Bros were the only good BMW Dealership that I came across. Hope their standard stay the same.

Crombers
6th January 2007, 10:06 AM
Just saw the new signs up today at Hillington , doesny look right at all :( , Henry Bros RIP :(

Mind you all the best DP , hope you carry on all the good work/feelings that HB had in our wee MINI'S :)

Scottie
7th January 2007, 04:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

quote:Originally posted by markyc

Apparently HB were closed on a Sun for religeous beliefs (so I was told by the guy who sold me ma MINI)

still alot of Garage up Inverness way not open on a Sunday for that very reason. Back in 2001 none were open:eek::eek: now in 2007 more are starting to open.:D