PDA

View Full Version : Craig (no Jude) and markyc

vintageb3
28th December 2006, 08:52 AM
Yes...whilst at Menzies...bumped into Craig...

Actually markyc and me had to haul him off Claire...had both his hands round her throat...and he was crying like a big girl.

We calmed him down eventully. He just sat there mumbling...with the occasonally word being shouted. He said "R56" a lot...and some other words that I wouldn't want to repeat.

markyc's new mini is being handed over at a top secret location I've been told. It seems that Menzies have been receiving threats of "R56 MINI Capture" from a certain "individual".

Police have traced all these malicious calls to a domestic dwelling in Denny.

Anon

Craig
28th December 2006, 04:24 PM
:eek::blackeye::p;):D:approve:

nice to see you too Mark... :D

best of luck on fri - we shall think of you while we are enjoying ourselves on Crombers Run.. ;)

markyc
29th December 2006, 02:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by vintageb3

Yes...whilst at Menzies...bumped into Craig...

Actually markyc and me had to haul him off Claire...had both his hands round her throat...and he was crying like a big girl.

We calmed him down eventully. He just sat there mumbling...with the occasonally word being shouted. He said "R56" a lot...and some other words that I wouldn't want to repeat.

markyc's new mini is being handed over at a top secret location I've been told. It seems that Menzies have been receiving threats of "R56 MINI Capture" from a certain "individual".

Police have traced all these malicious calls to a domestic dwelling in Denny.

Anon

LOL :D:D

Got to say there is space for a wee mowta to be tucked away in Denny CAUSE SOMEONE DOESN'T USE THEIR GARAGE !!!!! :evil::eek::D;)

Clare1
30th December 2006, 11:07 PM
:eek: