PDA

View Full Version : Hamster on Jonathon Ross - a wee taster.

AndyP & Lenore
22nd December 2006, 08:31 AM
BBC Clicky Linky (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6201247.stm)

A.:D

monkimagic
22nd December 2006, 10:03 AM
hes a tough little sod :) good to see him back

KAH
22nd December 2006, 05:59 PM
He seems totally fine!!!!! Unbelievable...cant wait for top gear to be back on now!!!!!

Gismo
23rd December 2006, 05:49 PM
Nice to see him back, but, did anyone else think he's changed ever so slightly, to be expected of course :)
Well done the Hamster :approve:

euan
23rd December 2006, 06:06 PM
My other half said that, I didn't see any difference though. She couldn't put her finger on what was different though.

Burple
23rd December 2006, 08:32 PM
Yeah, there was something slightly different...

Mind you that was his first TV appearance was it not? Surely he'd be a wee bit nervous. add to that maybe a slight lingering self doubt... I'm sure anybody would have changed a wee bit.. but he looked on top form! Tough little bugga! Great to see him back! :cool::D:D:D

gill
24th December 2006, 12:06 AM
Yup, good to see him on TV again!!! He did seem slightly different but still great!:D

Craig
24th December 2006, 02:01 AM
he's the MAN!!! :approve::approve::approve:

roll on the end of Jan when Top Gear is back :D

Scottie
24th December 2006, 02:07 AM
he looked a bit nervous but I reckon it is only to be expected.

Also I don't think is his 100% right maybe 98%

BUT

when you think what he has went through it's cracking to see him recover to the stage he is at.

AndyP & Lenore
24th December 2006, 02:31 AM
We thought he looked fine. Maybe a little more reserved than usual, but I've never really seen him in an interview before. Only really seen him on Top Gear, Braniac and that awful daytime show earlier this summer. As these are shows he's presenting, that's how we remember him.

Besides, I think he was probably exhausted after watching Lee Evans. That guy is a mental case. Incredibly talented. But a mental case all the same.

A:D

Big Col
27th December 2006, 09:11 PM
I think he was a bit different due to the fact he was being interviewed. As Andy said he's normally on Top Gear bantering with the other 2. We've not really seen him being interviewed before. He's probably also fed up talking about what happened. Great to see the little feller back.