PDA

View Full Version : where the hell is everyone??

john
22nd March 2003, 02:35 AM
We seem to have the slowest never ending story of all time(or has it ended?):D

I looked at the active topics and there were none:)whats happend to everyone?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

Gismo
22nd March 2003, 05:06 AM
I'm here, in stealth mode, keeping a watchfull eye on all you nutters, must be feeding time at the zoo :clown:

And when are you gonna get your name changed to fat larry, i mean zoooooom:question:

Bonnie Scotland

minidriver#1
22nd March 2003, 06:24 AM
dude. when i was a member of the FFOC (forge pocus owners club) they used to send out flyers to everyone, and when they saw a pocus focus they put one on their window. cant we do the same for the mini forums ? :) its a proven method.

Also, the fact that people cant see who else is online at the same time as them makes them leave earlier because they dont know if anyone is around to conduct a conversation with or not... vbulletin... you must give in to the temptation.... :P

Monsta Mo Mini
26th March 2003, 05:12 AM
KJ - There is an add on for this app which allows you to see who is online but I'm such a numpty at these things I only succeeded in breaking the site when I tried to add it. Perhaps one of you techies could give me a hand. 8)

John - in answer to your question - have you seen the weather???....OUTSIDE!!!!!..... and Yorkshire:D