PDA

View Full Version : Video from USA - Dynamic MINI Collective

bigcoyote
18th December 2006, 02:47 AM
A vid from our Southern chapter of the DynamicMiniCollective.org.

Check it out - lots of MINI's, some Mini's and lots of Arizona landscapes

http://web.mac.com/jonsmall/iWeb/TucsonMinis/Movie.html

:D

illegalhunter
18th December 2006, 04:51 AM
well looked fun & were all mad mini sados together on both sides of the pond

Stewart
1st January 2007, 01:12 AM
Surly the Scots can do better! I did a great run from Glasgow to the Queens view Loch Tummel. In fact it was because I love the roads I’m thinking about getting the mini as I’ve drove either massive Volvo’s or my current family Honda on these roads.

Surly someone next year could make a Video- we have the scenery, some of the best roads.

Craig
1st January 2007, 01:21 AM
Gill has 2 videos of the Argyll Run, last year and this year.... they are suuuuuuperb :approve::approve::approve:

N12 JLK
1st January 2007, 01:37 AM
Superb video, Happy new year

markyc
1st January 2007, 04:10 AM
Suuuper video John :approve::approve: Some crackin' lookin' Mini's there both current and Classic :approve::D:D Wonder what cc of engine was in that wee red Classic with the bonnet open 'clamshell style' it looked HUGE !!:eek::p:D;)

A very Happy New Year to all out friends in the USA ;)

AndyP & Lenore
1st January 2007, 10:10 AM
Quality video John. Well shot and well edited.

As Craig says, Gill often takes video footage of the runs she's on. I'm pretty sure she's sent a couple of them to Calum (the site administrator) but I guess he's been far too busy to put them on the site.

They're really cool video's too.:D

A.:D

X30YES
1st January 2007, 06:02 PM
Happy New Year USA ..great pics and moivie as usual John

Burple
2nd January 2007, 08:11 AM
Cool Vid! :cool::cool:

The weather looked just like we had on Crombers' run on Friday! ;):p:D:D

bigcoyote
2nd January 2007, 10:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

Suuuper video John :approve::approve: Some crackin' lookin' Mini's there both current and Classic :approve::D:D Wonder what cc of engine was in that wee red Classic with the bonnet open 'clamshell style' it looked HUGE !!:eek::p:D;)

A very Happy New Year to all out friends in the USA ;)

I belive that was Mikes classic Mini - he has a Honda V-tec engine -- about 1.8 to 2.0 L if I remember. VERY FAST and somewhat reliable too:D -- He has 2 websites --
www.aestheticreations.net
&
www.frankenminis.com

Thanks all -- That vid was put together by a fellow DMC member - a compilation of several runs over the last year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

bigcoyote
15th January 2007, 09:28 AM
Hey all,

Here is another Vid from our Parade lap at Phoenix International Raceway during the SCCA Regional DoubleNationals 1-13-2007

http://web.mac.com/jonsmall/iWeb/TucsonMinis/PIR.html

also check out my flickr page for some new photos from our run up South Mtn. on the same day.

Cold and rainy here -- a nice change from all the sun and blistering heat!!:cool: