PDA

View Full Version : Dent & Crease

moo coo
17th December 2006, 10:00 PM
The passenger door on my Cooper S suffered a dent and a crease when a dog ran into the road and head-butted the door. Fortunately the dog was ok, but the bottom of the door has been creased (cracking the paint) and dented. I have seen previous threads on dents (acci-dent) but because the paint is broken, it is probably going to need spraying. I have contacted my local mini dealers (Grassicks, Pheonix and JC) and all but JC use local body shops for repairs.
Anyone have a recommendation for repairs in the Fife-ish area.

stoney
17th December 2006, 11:55 PM
sorry 2 here that mate glad the dog is ok

james f
18th December 2006, 12:46 AM
ouch how big a dog was that try dent devils or a local bodyshop as thats who bmw use and then charge you more than if you whent to them yourself ive had mine repair else where and they did a good but that was down south

vintageb3
18th December 2006, 03:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by moo coo

The passenger door on my Cooper S suffered a dent and a crease when a dog ran into the road and head-butted the door. Fortunately the dog was ok, but the bottom of the door has been creased (cracking the paint) and dented. I have seen previous threads on dents (acci-dent) but because the paint is broken, it is probably going to need spraying. I have contacted my local mini dealers (Grassicks, Pheonix and JC) and all but JC use local body shops for repairs.
Anyone have a recommendation for repairs in the Fife-ish area.

R.B. Bruce in Leven is good...but expensive...Heggie's is in Cupar isn't it?...I've heard good things about them...

Hope this helps

mark

Moonshine
18th December 2006, 04:26 AM
Grassics use Donald Kirk. i have had 2 cars repaired their and they were very good.

gerry

sedgie
18th December 2006, 07:27 AM
A very good place to use Dundee Autobody...135 Lorne Street, Dundee...some F**ker scratched hubbys beemer....he put it in there....great job!....telephone..01382 624500...n cheap asweel;)n he put his van in there asweel8)