PDA

View Full Version : Film - Roadkill.

BOB
14th January 2004, 06:52 AM
Right ok, ive just watched a film called Roadkill. Watched all off it even though i did think it was a bit scarey, a manic truck driver chases after these two guys playing a kinda cat and mouse game with them over a CB radio after they play a trick on him. (kinda like a modern day Duel) an old film.
Anyway, it got to the end and i didnt get it. lol. ooops. has anyone seen it? if so can you explain what happened. heehee. I think the guy who they spoke to over the CB radio is still alive and its not the guy who got killed in the truck at the end. Am i right.??? :question:

Its a good film anyway.

Willie M
14th January 2004, 04:43 PM
Afraid I haven't seen this one BOB. My mummy won't let me watch scary films :disapprove::I Sounds interesting though :)

Big Col
14th January 2004, 11:48 PM
coughitsuckscough

macblob
15th January 2004, 01:57 AM
think that is correct BOB if my memory serves me correctly which is debatable

BOB
15th January 2004, 06:45 AM
So Macblob who is the guy in the truck then??? heh i am so confused by this film!!! There are two guys then one in the truck and one on the CB radio. Yeesh who would have thought one film could make someone confused. lol. I think ill have to watch it again. I think thats the evil of the film, making you watch it again. heehee :evil:

Kirsty
15th January 2004, 09:32 AM
I saw it and also watched Duel shortly after it!! I really enjoyed both!! :DI think the guy in the truck at the end is the guy in the ice cream van who chases the boys to give one of them back his credit card that he left at the petrol station. You're right the bad man is still alive!!:eek::( Wonder if there'll be a sequel?? It had me sitting on the edge of my seat squealing!!!:D:)

minidriver#1
15th January 2004, 09:43 AM
Duel is the best film ever purely due to its original story line. Awsome film. Love the tache

Kirsty
16th January 2004, 09:21 AM
:eek: But I don't have a tache!!!;) Sorry BOB!! :D

minidriver#1
16th January 2004, 09:22 AM
i heard different, man child. :blackeye:

Kirsty
16th January 2004, 09:32 AM
HEE HEE HEE!!:D You're gettin it lava heed!!:blackeye: I'm going to find a big green astra with your name on it!! (only joking I would never hurt anovver MINI):)

minidriver#1
16th January 2004, 09:34 AM
here Kirsty, you watch yourself, i've never met you but already i dislike your attitude. joke! lol. but aye, you watch it missy. my good mate in Aberdeen has a green astra :P he's already had 3 crashes in it, its less than 9 months old. lol. Typical ass-tra drivers.

PS. Lava heed? pmsl. Ya munter! :blackeye::blackeye:

Kirsty
16th January 2004, 09:40 AM
Ooooops sowy KJ!!! I'm just playin wiv ye!! Lava heed off the jobs advert on TV!! pmsl. ya munter????

minidriver#1
16th January 2004, 09:47 AM
a thought a well versed Fifer such as yourself would be familiar with local dialect. hehe

Burple
16th January 2004, 07:00 PM
Bwah hah hah hah...Munter... nice one! :D
No heard that one for a while!! heh..

Ya couple o' F@nnies!!!!! :D

zimbo
17th January 2004, 01:36 AM
KJ the 'lava heed'....

BOB
17th January 2004, 02:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

:eek: But I don't have a tache!!!;) Sorry BOB!! :D

Whats a Tache? lol :I:)

macblob
17th January 2004, 02:18 AM
MOUSTACHE!!!!!:D:eek::blackeye::p

BOB
17th January 2004, 05:49 AM
Thats what i thought, but how did we get onto the subjet of taches??? lol :p:)

macblob
17th January 2004, 06:29 AM
hahahaha, i have no idea , probably Kisrtys fault lol, she is usually toi blame in this nut house hehehehehe:D:D

Kirsty
18th January 2004, 10:20 AM
Oi!!! Not me honest guvvner!! KJ mentioned liking the tache on Duel!! Haven't got a clue what he was talking about it cause I can't remember anyone with a tache but then it could just be my memory!!
Us Fife folks speak posh don't you know!! Lava heed is weegie speak is it not!!

Big Gordy
18th January 2004, 05:24 PM
Is it not lavvy heed, as in the advert with the guy carrying the rather large toilet :p:D:approve: