PDA

View Full Version : ** BMP Spotted in Aberdeen!

Scheckter MC
13th January 2004, 10:18 PM
......waiting to turn off Queen's Road onto Springfield Road on the way home from work yesterday, 'bout twenty past five.

An Aberdeen spot at last!!
:)

I was shooting home from work myself; Queen's Rd then down Anderson Drive, then Riverside Drive. Unfortunately, I was driving the girlfriend's 1.2 Clio at the time - plenty va va va, but not much in the way of vooooom......

Krusty
15th January 2004, 07:15 PM
That'll be Brizie - on his way to the bouley;)

bpirie1000
16th January 2004, 07:43 AM
Wahoooooo

Some one actually spotted Me..

Congrats Now your a NMS Mini Spotter..

Not a bad thing..

BOULEY..... EH no

I have a bouse to pay for Not just fuel to burn.... NEIGHBOUR......( CAn I borrow a cup of Sugar)

Krusty
16th January 2004, 09:53 PM
Dont have sugar - plenty of beer though!!!!

Do we have to wait for an invite???:D

bpirie1000
17th January 2004, 01:35 AM
Hell no your part of the family.

Johns car is My Cars Brother... WEll they were registered two days apart.. That makes us family... **** I need to get out more...

No any time you like......

bpirie1000
22nd January 2004, 06:16 AM
Not long Now Till you have an S tehn Scheckter...

How exciting???

Scheckter MC
22nd January 2004, 06:31 PM
Approximately 38days, 23 hours, and 29 minutes, actually.
:p

While I obviously CANNAE WAIT, it's far enough away that all I can do at the moment is worry 'bout not being able to sell my current Cooper?!
Advertised for £11,495 at the mo, but I'll take £11k.
(and I'm offering £50 commission to an assisted sale! ;))

Fortunately, February should fly by as I've got 2 weddings to attend (neither my own), 1 stag weekend (not my own), and the girlfriend's birthday.
So, I'll be skint too.

Of course, I do think (all the time) about how absolutely fantabulous it is going to be when I see the Black monster for the very first time, and then drive her out from the dealers knowing she's all mine, mine MINE!
Also thinking about the first CD I will pop in.
And where I will go on Monday 1st March - have taken the day off work, of course!! And being just after pay day, I'll have loads of petrol money!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Big Gordy
22nd January 2004, 07:23 PM
quote:Of course, I do think (all the time) about how absolutely fantabulous it is going to be when I see the Black monster for the very first time, and then drive her out from the dealers knowing she's all mine, mine MINE!

We are still talking about the car aren't we :eek: hehehehehehehehe:p:D:approve:

seany
22nd January 2004, 10:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Scheckter MC

Approximately 38days, 23 hours, and 29 minutes, actually.
:p

While I obviously CANNAE WAIT, it's far enough away that all I can do at the moment is worry 'bout not being able to sell my current Cooper?!
Advertised for £11,495 at the mo, but I'll take £11k.
(and I'm offering £50 commission to an assisted sale! ;))

Fortunately, February should fly by as I've got 2 weddings to attend (neither my own), 1 stag weekend (not my own), and the girlfriend's birthday.
So, I'll be skint too.

Of course, I do think (all the time) about how absolutely fantabulous it is going to be when I see the Black monster for the very first time, and then drive her out from the dealers knowing she's all mine, mine MINE!
Also thinking about the first CD I will pop in.
And where I will go on Monday 1st March - have taken the day off work, of course!! And being just after pay day, I'll have loads of petrol money!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

if you get your mini early, you could join in on the mini run on 29th feb, you never now.

Scheckter MC
22nd January 2004, 11:52 PM
I've no idea if the S is likely to be available early or not, but I'll wait in any case for the 1st March due to 04 plate.

Hopefully I'll have sold the Cooper by Sun 29th Feb, otherwise I'll meet up for the run on the way back from a wedding in the Lake District that weekend?!

38 days, 18 hours, 10 minutes, and counting..........

seany
22nd January 2004, 11:58 PM
ok that will be cool