PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Lite

Scottie
14th December 2006, 07:38 PM
Bl00dy hell I can't find one. I just thought ok go to shop and buy they have been out for ages.:disapprove::disapprove:

NONE:disapprove::disapprove:

Anyone any ideas where I could get one.????

Gismo
14th December 2006, 07:58 PM
Only on eBay now methinks :disapprove: money sucking shazbats :evil: one of the must have crimbo pressies, sometime airport shops are often overlooked and may stock them ;)

Scottie
14th December 2006, 08:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Only on eBay now methinks :disapprove: money sucking shazbats :evil: one of the must have crimbo pressies, sometime airport shops are often overlooked and may stock them ;)

just had a look on ebay :eek::eek::eek: £175 quid for one.

Gismo
14th December 2006, 08:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
just had a look on ebay :eek::eek::eek: £175 quid for oneRemember the 360 Xbox last year ;) thing is, people are buying them, good luck with your search :p

Clare1
14th December 2006, 09:30 PM
I got one for Pauls wee girl, a pink DS Lite, got it form a power seller on ebay Fiona, £84.99 + £15.99 postage. The seller was B2stores (HongKong), they have a few on there just now in different colours!

The Dogfather
14th December 2006, 10:12 PM
No DS at Heathrow last night

Bignorm
15th December 2006, 12:02 AM
THEY ARE AVAIL AT ASDA IN GRANGEMOUTH COLLECTED IT 3 DAYS AGO

Scottie
15th December 2006, 12:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bignorm

well that's nae good I'm up here at inverness:(

monkimagic
15th December 2006, 12:37 AM
Fiona, I had this problem, spent a week every luch time in town and managed to get the last one in Virgin.
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10264

Post on here if you get one, if not I will have a nip around Aberdeen amorns lunchtime and try and pick one up....dont hold out much hope though.

Scottie
15th December 2006, 12:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

well that's nae good I'm up here at inverness:(

i've got one :D:D Asda @ Grangemouth are holding their last one for me but I have to be there before 8pm tomorrow night or they will not hold it any longer for me.:( that gives me 3 hours from inverness to collect.8)

Craig
15th December 2006, 01:01 AM
If I wasn't laid up with a sare fit, I would collect it for you...;)

Sheilz
15th December 2006, 01:25 AM
Is this console the must have pressie this year? Catriona got one for her birthday and the puppies are so real life. The perfect dog(s) for townies:D:D:D

Keith
15th December 2006, 05:54 PM
I managed to get one last weekend, Game store in the Bon Accord Centre, they had a stock of 25 approx. I had a total mission to find one, tried about 5 other stockists and even though they had the boxes on the shelf no DS Lites. Hate when they do that!

Bignorm
16th December 2006, 01:24 AM
FI WHY DID YOU NOT CONTACT ME I COULD HAVE GRABED IT FOR YOU tut tut

Scottie
16th December 2006, 01:36 AM

FI WHY DID YOU NOT CONTACT ME I COULD HAVE GRABED IT FOR YOU tut tut

no contact details. and It needed to be paid they wouldn't take payment over the phone.

Allan is on his way there as we speak now hopefully he will get there before 8pm.

weefossy
16th December 2006, 01:51 AM
Poor Allan, he gets all the good jobs...........Is this the same Allan that's no good at buying presents?

AndyP & Lenore
16th December 2006, 04:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

Poor Allan, he gets all the good jobs...........Is this the same Allan that's no good at buying presents?

LOL.:D

Although to be fair, he's been given a map, a form of payment and a detailed list of what to buy. He can hardly go wrong.;)

A.:D

minidriver#1
16th December 2006, 07:34 AM
www.play-asia.com. I got my one from Lik Sang a few months back before the Lite came out here and worked out cheaper in the long run. Lik Sang got shut down by those morons at Sony.

Bignorm
16th December 2006, 10:05 PM
FI im sure i could have paid for it and you could have passed the money to me anyway hope you got it now

minimadtez
18th December 2006, 06:31 PM
My mum got a pink one for my little sis from Toys R Us.

Gismo
18th December 2006, 06:41 PM
I'm passing through heathrow on wednesday, if anyone wants me to check availability send me an e-mail to include your mobile number so i can call you if i see one :p