PDA

View Full Version : Well Ladies Christmas has come round again

Scottie
13th December 2006, 07:25 AM
So how good is your partner at buying you the present for Christmas.

Do they pick up on the hints you have gave then over the past few weeks.

Or perhaps they are the type that give you some money and tell you to buy what you want.

Indeed perhaps they don't even think about buying you a gift.

Or is it a case of "lovely dear " hope you kept the receipt.

Or they buy you a size 16 when you a really a size 10

worse

they buy you a size 10 when your really a size 16

Maybe he's the kind that thinks buying you a hoover is something you always wanted.

Does he leave to Christmas eve before he goes out shopping

So is your man hopless at buying presents

or

does he get it right every year

AndyP & Lenore
13th December 2006, 07:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

So how good is your partner at buying you the present for Christmas.

Does he leave to Christmas eve before he goes out shopping

Damb! I was doing well until that line came up.:clown::D

A.:D

sedgie
13th December 2006, 08:21 AM
He is Sh*te @ buying me stuff:mad:....he asks write me a list!...i do! then end up getting these horible minging disgusting clothes...wait for it!....from the f**king disney store!:disapprove::mad::mad::evil:...this year i asked for a cheque!;):D:D

Scottie
13th December 2006, 08:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by sedgie

He is Sh*te @ buying me stuff:mad:....he asks write me a list!...i do! then end up getting these horible minging disgusting clothes...wait for it!....from the f**king disney store!:disapprove::mad::mad::evil:...this year i asked for a cheque!;):D:D

I feel your pain;) Allan is crap total crap at the present thing worse he thinks he great at buying them:(

AndyP & Lenore
13th December 2006, 09:00 AM
Aye, Lenore wrote me a wee list. It went something like this..

R56 Cooper S.
Laser Blue.
Black Roof. Or maybe White. Or maybe Laser Blue, can't make up my mind.
JCW Aero kit.
Sat Nav.
Chrome line interior.
Etc.,
Etc.

You can see where this is going.;)

Stuff it. I'm off to the Disney Store!:eek::D

A.:D

james f
13th December 2006, 06:28 PM
ah the joys of being single :p means the only preson i have to shop for is the car :D

Craig
13th December 2006, 08:11 PM
Jude says I'm great at Xmas Shopping.... :approve::approve::approve::approve:

illegalhunter
13th December 2006, 08:58 PM
well money in a card will normally keep a smile on most wimins face no need for a recept then

Gismo
13th December 2006, 09:25 PM
I always got my sister in law to get my wife's presents, that way i knew and she knew that she would get what she wanted ;):I
Now, for me Julie :kiss: i've had to work an extra week to make sure i can't get home in time to go out and buy anything, so, she got them herself ;):p just got to get some perfume at Heathrow terminal 1 :D:approve:

PACMAN
13th December 2006, 09:44 PM
nice one BS :D:D;)

Sheilz
13th December 2006, 10:49 PM
I always get what I want/hint/ask/suggest coz if I dont then there's just hell to pay for the next 364 days of the year ;):D:D:D

Burple
13th December 2006, 10:55 PM
You women and your 'hints' for presents..

You'd think that you would have gotten the 'HINT' by now that you should just come out and tell us wht you'd like!! No?

:p:p:p

Sheilz
13th December 2006, 11:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

You'd think that you would have gotten the 'HINT' by now that you should just come out and tell us wht you'd like!! No?

We do its just some blokes canna take the hint!;):D:DHonestly! I'd look on the unravelling of hints as an essential survival tool for any bloke in a long-term relationship. :D:D:D

Burple
13th December 2006, 11:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

We do its just some blokes canna take the hint!;):D:DHonestly! I'd look on the unravelling of hints as an essential survival tool for any bloke in a long-term relationship. :D:D:D

Shame that it never works the other way round.. seriously.. the amount of hints I've dropped for birthday/ chrimbo pressies in the past that have just been left fluttering in the wind.. ;):p:D

zimbo
14th December 2006, 01:53 AM
Ha ha being single at this time of year is great, save myself a small fortune!!! :D To all you guys out there who are spoken for, all I can say is good luck.

ianking
14th December 2006, 04:55 AM
I think ive done well with the selecting of Sarah's present this year. Payed her deposit for her new R56. She is getting nothing else though as thats me Harry Flint now.

stoney
14th December 2006, 06:30 AM
well christine says i am good at buyin her things !!!!

weefossy
14th December 2006, 07:29 AM
Sioban always gets what she wants..........365 days a year:evil::D

sedgie
14th December 2006, 07:42 AM
lolol all you men think you buy what she wants!....maybe she just to polite to say!:p:p......i'm not!;):p:D

Burple
14th December 2006, 06:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by sedgie

lolol all you men think you buy what she wants!....maybe she just to polite to say!:p:p......i'm not!;):p:D

Well if all you women could actually make your mind up what you wanted in the first place then there'd be no confusion! :p:p

Mon the fish
15th December 2006, 12:38 AM
Simple. I asked for a list of things she wanted, I then purchased what was on said list. Everyone's a winner :D

N12 JLK
15th December 2006, 05:39 AM
I always get nice pressies! and hopefully a new Laser Blue Cooper S just in time for Samta to see.

Craig
15th December 2006, 05:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

I always get nice pressies! and hopefully a new Laser Blue Cooper S just in time for Samta to see.

who's this Samta person ? ? are you in some strange cult ? ? :p;):D

sedgie
15th December 2006, 05:53 AM
Well hubby was on the fone tonite fae Newcastle....told me to go n get wot i want for chrimbo....hmmmm do i go tae Grassicks on sat n order a new S???:D:D....that would give him a heart attack!:p:p;):D either that or i think he wuid strangle me!:p:p