PDA

View Full Version : Steering

Crombers
9th December 2006, 08:27 AM
Remember that sassin frassin frustratin problem I used to hark on about re my wee Coops steering ............. well it's fixed :approve:

Turns out that there was indeed a problem & after one new steering column, a new track rod end & a full wheel alignment giggery pottery thingy , i'm now brand new.

Cheers to Henry Bros (Hillington) for their full investigation & the service managers determination to put things right, top man.

A luv ma wee MC :approve:

ELFMAN
9th December 2006, 09:16 AM
Crombers - THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID TO MY CAR LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!! And I mean EXACTLY..... Freaky. I also know of another 3 year old COOPER which required this last month. 'Secret Recall' (ie don't recall them, but fix it when they complain) anyone???? I think we should be told.

Craig
9th December 2006, 05:38 PM
Glad you got it fixed mate - bit of a pain you had to go to 2 dealers to actually get it fixed....

this "no fault found" malarky is not on.

:approve::approve:

you might just be able to keep up with ma new motor then... ;)

Gismo
9th December 2006, 05:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude
you might just be able to keep up with ma new motor then... ;)Shouldn't be a problem as you only drive at the national speed limits :p;):D:I

Craig
10th December 2006, 02:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by Craig & Jude
you might just be able to keep up with ma new motor then... ;)Shouldn't be a problem as you only drive at the national speed limits :p;):D:I

;):blackeye::p:D:approve:

Duncan Stewart
10th December 2006, 02:40 AM
Good news Crombers :D Glad its sorted

Gordons_cooper_wrks
11th December 2006, 04:57 AM
Henri Bros have been good all the times ive been in. True what you say about the service manager, Good guy and very helpfull.

Crombers
11th December 2006, 07:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gordons_cooper_wrks

Henri Bros have been good all the times ive been in. True what you say about the service manager, Good guy and very helpfull.

The guy is a gem , takes note of your problem by actually coming out in your car as you describe your fault. Agreed with me that things were not A1 & hey presto all is sorted. Henry Bros , I salute you , top drawer for customer service :approve::approve::approve::approve::approve::appr ove::approve: